Bill Hastie MBA, AIFA®, C(k)P®, CPFA
Bill started his career in the financial industry in 1981 as a Financial Analyst at Bank of America in San Francisco. In 1985, he began serving his clients as a financial advisor. For more than 30 years, he has served a broad range of client needs in investment management, financial planning and corporate retirement plan management. He served as the student-elected president of his MBA class and, at age 30, returned to Golden Gate University to teach within the MBA-Financial Planning program.
Currently Bill serves on the Executive Committee of the Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce, on the Investment Committee of the Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital Foundation, Treasurer of the Salinas Police Foundation and on the Key for a Cure Foundation.
He and his wife, Terri, reside in Salinas, CA, where they raised their three children. Bill enjoys golf, travel, fishing and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Concentration in Finance
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, 1981
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Financial Planning
Golden Gate University, San Francisco, 1984
- CIMA Education Program
University of Chicago Booth School of Business Executive Education, 2020
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst® (AIFA®)
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)
- Series 7, 24, 63, 65